Recently,CGDI launch their newest update info on Porsche key programming,below are detail of CG Pro 9s12 Update details:
- Click on “Models” -> Anti-theft -> Porsche -> models (BCM-1N35H, BCM-2M25J, BCM-5M48H).
1) Click on “Open folder” and load EEPROM data.
2) Insert one blank key into CG-Pro machine coil, click on “Read key”.
3) Choose the key position, then click on “Write key”.
- Click on “NEC“, you can the following models are supported by CG-Pro:
- Motorola -9S12
- Click on “Models” -> Anti-theft -> Jaguar & Land Rover
Don’t you think CG Pro is worth to have? If yes, you can go to:
Besides, there are many optional adapters for you choose i.e M35080/35160 Adapter, EEPROM & V850 Adapter, HC705/908 AM29FXXX AM29Blxxx 3 in 1 Adapter, DB25 Adapter, 711 Adapter etc.