CGDI MB is a special auto key programmer for Mercedes-Benz,supports fastest Benz Car key add: collection time 1’50s, password calculation time 40s, 99% get password for one time calculator, it is the fastest key programming tool to calculate the password at present.
CGDI MB Benz Features:
1) Automatically identify the basic key information (including how many times you used SSID)
2) Can directly read pin code of BE keys via infrared, can erase BE keys.
3) NEC adapter can write the original Benz smart key and common key.
4) Can write the Benz original key via infrared.
5) Can restore the data of key and EIS with the key password.
CGDI MB Prog Function List:
1) Able to add keys on Mercedes Benz and program a new key when all keys are lost.
2) Add new Benz keys: Data acquisition for 1 minute 50 seconds, pin code for 40 seconds and 99% success.
3) Program a new key to the models when all keys are lost: 211, 209,204, 207, 212, 166,246,197,172,164+, 216 etc.
4) Can read EIS data via OBD, no need to distinguish the EIS/EZS model.
5) Can display the key status and directly disable the key position.
6) Can display EIS Number, can distinguish the Benz model
7) Can display EIS status.
8) Automatically identify EIS model.
9) Automatically identify CAN protocol
10) Can directly read key pin code via infrared on parts of 209/211/220/215 EIS.
11) Can read/write EIS via infrared.
13) Can generate the key data of HC05/908/912/9S12/NEC EIS/EZS with only 26s,format include:11/ 41/51 (41 format is smart key data)
Mercedes-Benz A series (2004 -)
Mercedes-Benz B series (2005-)
Mercedes-Benz C Series (2001 – , including 210)
Mercedes-Benz E Series (2001-, including 203)
Mercedes-Benz CL series (2001-)
Mercedes-Benz GLK (2004-)
Mercedes-Benz ML series (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz R series (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz G series (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz S Series (2001 -, including 220)
Mercedes-Benz SLK (2003- )
Mercedes-Benz SLS (2004 -)
Mercedes-Benz Vito (2003-)
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz Vito (2003 -)
Here are some CGDI MB Benz Test Cases: